Business Development Manager
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end-users and driving patient satisfaction.
We are genuine, down-to-earth, hard workers; we don’t just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become best-in-class individuals and teams so that we can bring the biggest impact to the global healthcare systems.
Interested applicants may submit your resumes to [email protected]
- Drive sales meetings and close customers.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Consistently surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- Enable channel partners regionally to close deals.
- Become a trusted and credible resource, developing superior relationships and supporting clients through their lifetime as clients.
- Provide product feedback based on sales conversations to shape product decisions and direction.
- Speak at events to pitch and make connections with new prospects and partners.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 5 years’ experience working as sales or business development
- Proven experience in b2b enterprise sales and he/she has sold either AI software in NLP OR
healthcare/medical software to hospitals and large institutions (not clinics) OR insurance software (b2b)
- Proven closed deals before in this space in South East Asia or globally is a must
- Networking expert, communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven critical thinker and team-player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data and automation; you must enjoy learning difficult technicalities about AI in order for you to do your job confidently and effectively.
- Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, software and digital marketing.
- Experience with sales growth tools and techniques.
- Previous SaaS start-up experience will be an advantage