Channel Inside Sales Representative, APAC
By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end-users and driving patient satisfaction.
We are genuine, down-to-earth, hard workers; we don’t just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become best-in-class individuals and teams so that we can bring the biggest impact to the global healthcare systems.
You will be in charge of driving strategic partnerships and channel sales initiatives in key geographies.
Interested applicants may submit your resumes to [email protected]
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold email campaigns and a self-generating database.
- Research potential accounts, identify key people/decision-makers and engage them for potential business opportunities.
- Expand our database of prospects.
- Partner with Channel team members to build pipelines and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Close sales deals and achieve given monthly targets.
- Assist in the enablement of the KeyReply messaging.
- Partners – Account Mapping – Leveraging relationships to add value with lead information to the partner account list.
Partner & Channel Sales Program
- Portal use, campaign use, spiff program socialization.
- Lead follow-up, joint calling into Partners’ accounts as well as trying to revive stale opportunities that went astray after initial meetings.
- Provide cradle to grave coverage of all marketing events for the channel. E.g. pre-event i.e. account mapping, building on-site relationships and post-event follow-up.
Support and build the joint business plan.
Use analytics to initiate and champion change, ensuring focus on all areas of the sale and addressing identified gaps.
Skills & Experience required
Proven sales experience at a start-up with at least 5+ years in a B2B SaaS business, either in Product or/and Channel Sales.
Track record of knocking targets out of the park.
Friendly and engaging online video presence and experience doing online demos.
Proficient in corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional listening and presentation skills.
Strong organization and self-management ability.
Curious and problem-solving mindset.