Channel Partner Sales Manager
You will be in charge of driving strategic partnerships and channel sales initiatives in key geographies.
- Drive sales of KeyReply products or services through channel partners from Southeast Asia, Middle East, United Kingdom.
- Manage the relationship between KeyReply and its partners.
- Coordinate support from your partner’s helpdesk.
- Coordinate marketing activities to promote, and enabling partners to sell our products.
- Recruit right partners as per agreed partner program strategy.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Act as a key resource to develop superior relationships and support clients’ needs.
- Provide product feedback to shape product decisions and direction.
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum 5 years experience working in complex sales, channel sales partnerships and have set up channel sales programs.
- Proven experience in B2B enterprise sales and experience either AI software in NLP OR healthcare/medical software to hospitals and large institutions (not clinics) OR insurance software (B2B)
- Proven closed deals before in this space in South East Asia, the Middle East, or the UK is a must
- Networking expert communicates superbly and enthusiastically.
- Over-achiever who not only completes assigned tasks, but makes your own tasks based on your own judgments, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven critical thinker and team player who can make independent decisions and proactively helps others across other functions.
- Detail-oriented, passionate about artificial intelligence, data, and automation; you must enjoy learning difficult technicalities about AI in order for you to do your job confidently and effectively.
- Familiarity with bots, messaging products, automation, RPA, healthcare, and AI software.
- Experience with sales growth tools (HubSpot) and techniques.
- Previous SaaS start-up experience will be an advantage .