Before Returning a Product:
We work hard to ensure that we always get your order right the first time. If you are having issues with a product, there may be other options before you return it:
- If you’re having technical issues, we can help. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Return and Exchange Policy:
All products must be returned with reasonable care having been taken (such as must be in a condition that permits us to resell them). All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by all media and product keys. Failure to include such items may prevent or delay your refund or exchange. GraphPaper reserves the right to deny any return if it fails to meet the return criteria and conditions.
GraphPaper will not accept the following items for return: (i) special order items, (ii) items that have been used, altered or that show damage, (iii) performed services, (vi) items marked with a designation such as “Final Sale” or “Non-Returnable.” Please be sure to read the product description carefully before placing your order to ensure that the item will meet your needs.
Downloadable products and subscriptions. For eligible downloadable products and subscriptions, we may require you to sign an electronic letter of destruction as condition of your return to confirm that you have uninstalled and have not made any copies of the product.
Services. To qualify for return, the service must not have been delivered, performed or consumed by you.
Pre-ordered items. For pre-order items, the 30-day return period begins:
- For downloadable products and subscriptions, when the product is delivered electronically to your account and made available for download.
- Promotions and bundles. For promotional items and bundles, all included products and/or services must be returned together. If a service included in the promotion and/orbundle has been used (for example a used promotional promo code), or the promotion and/orbundle includes a non-refundable item, the full retail value of the service and/or non-refundableitem will be deducted from the refund amount. When a bundle is purchased and only part ofthe bundle is returned, the bundle discount is void, and the total bundle discount will bededucted from the refund.
Upgrade Option and Returns:
If you purchased an otherwise returnable product with an upgrade option, returns will be honored within the return period, and special return procedures apply as follows:
- If you return the product before the upgrade is released, you will not receive the upgrade.
- If you return the product after the upgrade is released, you must return both the product and upgrade together.
- Trial-period offers. If you are taking part in any trial-period offer, you must cancel the service by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges unless we notify you otherwise. If you do not cancel the service at the end of the trial period, you authorize us to charge your payment method for the service.
GraphPaper is not responsible for any personal data included on returned items. Please ensure that your personal data is removed from all items prior to return.
Returns of most items ordered from this website can be initiated immediately online.
1. To start your return online, email us at email@example.com.
2. Tell us how you would like the refund to be processed. Processing fees may be charged depending on the method you choose.
3. We’ll initiate the process immediately.
When you make a qualifying return, we will credit the full amount, less the original shipping and handling charges, if any, and you will receive your refund in approximately 3-5 business days. Once you complete your return, we’ll send you a return confirmation email.